Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What God taught a missionary today!

Sometimes people think that 'missionaries' are super Christians, but like others we are maturing Believers with lots still to learn! I should save this note for tomorrow's update, but what God taught me today was a reminder through the lens of my camera that I need to always be praising Him and not wait for a scheduled time or when I feel like it!  So, I shared this a few minutes ago on my Facebook page:

Not today's SSAPeoples Nudge, which needs the action of Believers, so don't overlook it, but a special nudge God sent my way as I worked today at the Kenya Baptist Theological College - Rather that focusing on the problems faced as the college is restored, we must praise our God and "Say... 'How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.'" (Psalm 66:3)

No comments: