Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27 Nudge

Still taking a break from posting daily Nudges from East Africa, but they will return this week! But I will share what I posted today on Facebook with this photo that I took last week in my favorite shopping centre in Nairobi, Diamond Plaza.  In this shopping area, which some have called Little India, a Muslim prayer room, as well as a Hindu prayer room is located. There is no Christian prayer room, though both always lead me to a bit of muti-tasking - a shopping/prayer walk! The items in the photo were for sale during a special Muslim holiday.
--- --- --- --- ---
I could skip the burning incense in the businesses owned by those of other faiths, but spotting their altars (corners/ decorated boxes housing their favoured gods) always leaves me challenged. Do they see me expressing my love and adoration for my God?

No comments: