Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 29, 2012

During the last few days, I've taken a mini-break from my 'usual' computer work!   But I was working and having lots of fun as we travelled with a leadership team from the Baptist Convention of New Mexico on a survey trip of opportunities in our Father's 'harvest fields' in Kenya. THUS, I also took a four day break (my first in 16 months) from sharing daily Prayer Nudges from East Africa* and there is no new daily nudge today!

I will share more later this week, but this is one photo that I shared via Facebook during the week from a ministry site in western Kenya!  This is a view taken, through a hole in the wall from the outside of a home - the home of a widow and her five kids which was being held up by poles and prayers. Look for a view of the new home built by villagers with the help of the American volunteers in this week's update which will be posted on Wednesday!

The extreme home makeovers shared on televisions may be exciting to some, but being a worker in our Father's make-over projects is even more exciting!

http://easternafrica2012prayernudges.blogspot.com/

No comments: