Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Today’s Prayer Update will be short and sweet – as my fingers are sore and my eyes are cross-eyed! BUT after hours of work, the new blog , “JE! TUMEFIKA? Lottie Moon 2010” is comleted – a kaleidoscope of pictures, comments, prayer nudges, etc., to help you understand how God is at work in our part of the world and how Lottie has been involved!  For when you give to Lottie, you are allowing your missionaries to do what God has called us to do as we join others working in His Harvest Field!

I do ask that even those of you who don’t usually click onto other spots of the internet, please take time to view: “JE! TUMEFIKA?  Lottie Moon 2010” at: http://lottiemoon2010-kenya.blogspot.com/ … AND in this time when usually any “news” is bad news, I ask that you also take time to share this blog which includes LOTS of good news about the best GOOD NEWS of all!  I began to ask you to also join us in praying and praising God for the issues mentioned in the blog, but if you take time to view “JE! TUMEFIKA?  Lottie Moon 2010”  this will happen!

Before I give my fingers and eyes a rest, I must take time to say again that we do need you to support the Lottie Moon Offering, but we also need your prayers for God’s work in our world – those of us among His co-laborers do depend upon your prayers!  We also depend upon your involvement as co-laborers – those who are former/retired missionaries and the thousands of volunteers and praise God for you.  So… now I ask that you stop reading this e-mail and click:  “JE! TUMEFIKA?  Lottie Moon 2010”     BERT YATES

*** Pictures included in this blog are from the new blog!

No comments: