Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

In last week's update I shared how "God sent me a very special gift... when I decided to view the birds that were singing so loudly outside our home."  I promised as "my way of thanking you for allowing us through your prayer and financial support to obey our Father and join His work among Sub-Saharan African Peoples" to share a slideshow "of more bird adventures which will take the place of next week's update as I will be at a meeting!" (I'm leaving early, VERY early, tomorrow morning!)


WELL... "God created and it was GOOD"* is the promised slideshow!  And as I explained while posting these photos, my "plan was to use lots of God's Words to illustrate this, but His creations need no help in teaching what we can learn about God's care, as well as how we must claim his protection, from these babies as we enjoy them!"
And as I explained while posting these photos, my "plan was to use lots of God's Words to illustrate this, but His creations need no help in teaching what we can learn about God's care, as well as how we must claim his protection, from these babies as we enjoy them!" I found it astounding when I realized that this incredible event was photographed from the same spots where I stood to take photos during the Westgate Mall attack one year before.
Hopefully one of the last photo of KBTC's
incomplete building!
This week while I'm away at a meeting, please continue praying for Jack as he leads the Kenya Baptist Theological College. Great things are happening and problems are being solved, thus Jack and his team need your prayer support!
BERT YATES
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153141529050130.1073741849.685050129&type=1&l=312ae96ee5 (Can be viewed by anyone!)
To keep up with what is happening at KBTC, visit  https://www.facebook.com/KenyaBaptistTheologicalCollege. 

No comments: