Thursday, April 2, 2015

Bits of Our Hearts - April 2, 2105


As I write our weekly updates, I want to truly share what God is doing, focusing on Him and not us. When I finish, I’m always tired and unsure if I’ve shared the right things in the right ways! I was filled with extra doubts yesterday afternoon after posting the update. A bit down, I went outside and within 15 minutes I spotted a dozen different colourful flying creations of our Father! Was this a coincidence? NO! Definitely a God-incident and a true gift of encouragement!
---   ---   ---   ---   ---
We truly want and need your prayer support so as of today, these BITS OF OUR HEARTS will be found on a special place on this page - at the top in the BITS OF OUR HEARTS tab.  That way when I forget to post it on our blog, it can still be easily found.
https://www.facebook.com/bitsofourhearts

No comments: