Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bits of Our Hearts - March 24, 2015

"For God is the King of all the earth;
sing to him a psalm of praise." Psalm 47:7 NIV

And this is why I always keep my camera nearby, EVEN when I'm washing dishes! This was my gift just a few minutes ago just outside the kitchen window of our KBTC cottage.


Thanks for praying. I'm still sniffling, but my allergies are no longer winning, though it took me hours to complete today's Nudge to Action for Sub-Saharan African Peoples! Not sure if God was trying to teach me something or I'm still a bit out-of-it. (See yesterday's post.) This is the same kind of bird that I spotted last week. One of my very smart MK nephews, says it is an Eastern Double-collared Sunbird.



And to prove that I do share both washing dishes and blessings with my hubby! This is what Jack spotted after lunch today!

No comments: