Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bits of Our Hearts - March 20, 2015

I love early mornings at our cottage at KBTC – The sun coming up as I prepare breakfast – Home-made fresh raspberry and walnut scones served with wee little sweet bananas and Kenyan coffee – AND greeting many of the staff kids heading to school as Jack heads to the office, which always includes the gift of smiles! I took a photo of the gorgeous sunrise to share today, but the smile won.


Thanks to Kenya's growing export market, we are now blessed with strawberries (always tops our morning yogurt) year round, and sometimes raspberries! The scones were a special treat this morning, thanks to leftovers from a breakfast-for-dinner meal earlier this week! The walnuts were a splurge I bought as a gift to myself during Christmas and breakfast at our house always includes Kenyan bananas and coffee!

No comments: