Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bits of Our Hearts - March 19, 2015


I finally moved beyond Jeremiah 1 in my devotions this morning, which I’ve reread, and researched for the last week as God sent new challenges and more than a few rebukes my way! I only made it to Jeremiah 2:13, "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.” I’m rather certain that on the day we are celebrating the return of water in the taps at KBTC, God sent this as a new pondering point, with more challenges and rebukes! Today’s photo? An added joy which God sent my way this morning!
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Thanks to poor lighting, I did edit this photo, but the the colours of the bird are truly this bright and rich!

No comments: